Some service providers may be tempted to simply answer this question with a resounding “YES!” without knowing the full facts first. Here at Livewire Electrical, we choose to take a more nuanced and honest approach and help you evaluate your true maintenance electrician needs more accurately.
Our team prides itself on a client-centric approach that is both cost-effective and friendly while adhering to the highest standards of workmanship. To us, no project is too big or too small, and your electrical maintenance is no exception.
Let’s take a look at whether or not you may need a maintenance electrician by exploring what we do in this arena.
Services Your Maintenance Electrician Can Support You With
As maintenance electricians, there are several duties and areas of responsibility for which we are trained. Here are the key services we can provide:
- General upkeep and care of the building or machine’s electrical system.
- Inspection of the premises or machinery on a regular basis to ensure that there are no unresolved issues present, which includes the routine inspection of wiring, appliances and fixtures.
- Conducting routine maintenance to ensure the longevity of your electrical system.
- Testing and diagnosis of any electrical problems.
- Performing repairs and addressing any faulty wiring that may be present.
- Replacing electrical appliances or fittings within the building if necessary, as well as advising on any equipment replacements that may be needed.
- Identification of faults and hazards in order to create awareness and address prevention measures.
- Troubleshooting any system failures within the electrical scope.
- Reviewing the building’s blueprints to understand the wiring placement and operations.
- Testing the various electrical systems with electrical multimeters or thermal imaging tools to diagnose issues where needed.
- Prompt responses to fault requests and notifications.
- Creation and delivery of electrical maintenance reports.
- Ensuring adherence to safety and performance standards.
Hire The Best When You Need A Maintenance Electrician
At Livewire Electrical, we’re experienced in providing maintenance for industrial, commercial and residential customers. Our team is currently undertaking regular maintenance for high end commercial retail stores, restaurants and hotels, as well as factories and industrial machinery operations, all the way through to property and rental maintenance.
In our experience, preventative maintenance is the gold standard for businesses where issues can swiftly be identified and fixed before the problem becomes costly. We can offer regular maintenance options at a frequency to suit your needs, or provide ‘one off’ checks and electrical services.
If you find yourself saying, “Yes, I DO need a maintenance electrician,” then you have come to the right place. With over 15 years of experience, we’re Auckland’s leading electrical service providers eager to assist you. Get in touch with our friendly and helpful Livewire Electrical team by calling 0800846183 or simply fill in our convenient online contact form.